Grills for the professional Kitchen: Electric, with cast Iron or glass-ceramic surface.
- Electric grills.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Electric models available with glass-ceramic or cast iron surface.
Vitro-Grills - GV Range
Griddles with cover, glass-ceramic upper and lower surfaces.
Glass-ceramic upper and lower surfaces allow to cook directly. Stainless steel made, they are equipped with an easy-to-clean stainless steel back protection and a waste collection drawer in the front. The adjustable thermostat reaches 300ºC.
GV range of glass-ceramic griddle plates consists of medium- and double-sized smooth and ribbed contact grills. They are quick heating appliances, minimising waiting time until the grill is ready to use and reducing energy costs.[+]
Electric Contact Grills in Cast Iron Alloy
Griddles with cover, without cover or combined models.
Sammic cast iron alloy griddle plates are stainless steel made and are available in various sizes, with and without cover, including combi models. The tilting covers are height-adjustable and equipped with brake.
The griddle plates, made in cast iron alloy, can be smooth, ribbed or combined.
All models are equipped with ad adjustable thermostat up to 250ºC and a front side fat collection tray.[+]
- Single ribbed contact grill with cover.
- Medium-sized mixed contact grill with cover.
- Medium-sized smooth contact grill with cover.
- Double-sized smooth contact grill.
- Double-sized mixed contact grill with single cover.
- Double-sized ribbed contact grill with cover.
- Double-sized smooth contact grill with cover.
|Oppervlakte van de plaat||368 x 248 mm||538 x 248 mm||255 x 245 mm||365 x 225 mm||365 x 245 mm||550 x 245 mm||550 x 245 mm||550 x 245 mm|
|Oppervlak van gietijzer||—||—|