Heavy-duty, 1- or 2-speed turbo-mixer
Ideal for big production needs
- Designed for large yields and for frequent use and claning.
- Mix and liquefy directly in the pot or pan for making consommés, soups, omelettes, mayonnaise, etc.
- Ideal for kitchens with large production capacities and for food industry.
- Available in 1 or 2-speed versions.
- Fully manufactured in 18/10 stainless steel.
- Designed for large yields.
- Allow working in containers of up to 800 lt. / 130 gallons.
- / 24” long arm for blending in any type of cooking pot.
- 0-60 min. built-in timer.
Easy and convenient handling
- They can be moved in several directions and are height-adjustable.
- The machine is fitted on a trolley with 4 non-slip rubber wheels, 2 of them with brakes.
- The balanced liquidiser arm stops the arm when falling or tipping back when not locked.
- An arm securing lever, located on the trolley, allows you to lock the blender with one hand while holding the trolley with the other.
- The watertight, tilted control panel is easily accessible even during use.
- Theirbuilt-in timer allows leaving the machine running for up to 60 minutes without the need for user involvement.
Versatility, thanks to interchangeable grids
- TRX turbo-blenders can be used with 3 easily interchangeable grids, which meet the needs of all users and ingredients.
- 21D for fibrous ingredients.
- Standard 30D multi-use attachment.
- 42D attachment for very fine blending.
- The safety micro switch controls work position and prevents the turbine from working if the arm is too high or low.
- The wiring incorporated into the trolley tubes, so the work area is free of cables and does not hinder the movement of the blender arm.
- Supports for storing the power supply cable prevent it from getting caught or tangled during storage.
|Maximale capaciteit van de ketel||800l||800l|
|Snelheid (in vloeistof)||1500rpm||750-1500rpm|
|Externe afmetingen||568 x 1643 x 1219mm||568 x 1643 x 1219mm|
|Externe afmetingen (gesloten)||568 x 963 x 1651mm||568 x 963 x 1651mm|