Price-computing and portion-control scales
- Price-computing scale. M-certified. 20 Kg. capacity.
- Price-computing scale. M-certified. 35 Kg. capacity.
- Highly precise portioning scale. 4 Kg. capacity.
- Highly precise portioning scale. 8 Kg. capacity.
M-certified price-computing scales
Commercial M-certified scales are suitable for customer service. 20 and 35 Kg. capacity models available.
- Certified commercial scales. Suitable for convenience stores, butcher shops, dairy, produce, bakery, street markets, etc.
- Portable: the PCS operates with an AC adapter.
- Generates the report of total daily sales.
- Controls sales of weighed and non-weighed products.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Removable stainless steel, 29x35cm. tray.
- Operates with a long lasting rechargeable battery (100 hours approximately). Battery included.
- Easy-to-read backlight alphanumeric liquid crystal display enhances visibility even in dark areas.
- The PCS scales are capable of storing the price of 100 products.
- A pre-pack function is also included to speed up same products packing operations.
- 16 memory keys.
- Fix price function.
- Includes PC or printer interface through serial port RS-232
Precise portion-control scales. Ideal for commercial kitchens and any other activity that requires weighing small portion with precision. 4 and 8 Kg. capacity models available.
- The LEQ series scales feature a progressive tare to obtain net weight while automatically subtracting the container’s weigh for precise measurement.
- Built to last: Stainless steel cabinet and removable plate.
- Easily toggles between kg/oz/lb.
- Easy-to-read backlight LCD display.
- An included rechargeable battery lasts over 100 hours. Auto power-off function to save power.
- Includes PC or printer interface through serial port RS-232.
- A programmable audible alarm for maximum and minimum weight allows fast operation.
|Afmetingen van de tray||290x350mm||290x350mm||200x240mm||200x240mm|